Monday, October 06, 2008

Bluetooth in the Registry

Does anyone out there have Registry hive files available from a system that they've used (or know has been used) to complete Bluetooth pairings?

I'd like to see about writing some RegRipper plugins to assist with the analysis of situations is which this is important.

If someone wants to loan me a laptop and some Bluetooth devices, so that I can do the testing and analysis myself, I will happily return the equipment when I'm done with it (yeah, I know....that didn't work with the USB stuff, or when folks wanted info on Firewire devices, either - hopefully my luck will change).

4 comments:

Jason Koppe said...

I'll have a post later today...

H. Carvey said...

>I'll have a post later today...

????

Jason Koppe said...

so much later that its the next day: http://nssadoc.blogspot.com/2008/10/regripper-regview-and-bluetooth.html

H. Carvey said...

Still...anyone have any information or hives from systems with Bluetooth having been used?