Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Cool Magazines

Recently, with the demise of Phrack, I've run across a couple of very interesting online magazines, or e-zines.

From Richard Bejtlich's TaoSecurity blog, the Uniformed, and the CodeBreaker's Journal. I haven't really taken the time to dig into either of these, but on the surface, they look like promising technical e-zines.

I ran across CheckMate today...pretty interesting first issue. This e-zine specifically targets computer forensics and incident response, and looks as if it may be a pretty good read. I went through one of the first articles on examining a user's browsing activities, and it provided pretty thorough coverage of the topic. One of the things I like most about the article is that it gave the reader information on how to interpret what they saw, rather than just pointing the reader to tools.

Know of any others?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check out insecure at www.insecuremag.com