Monday, September 05, 2005

Upcoming Speaking Engagement

I received word this weekend that I will be presenting at the DoD Cyber Crime Conference 2006 in Palm Harbor, FL, in Jan 2006. I will be presenting a case study, a walk-through of an investigation that takes place on a Windows system. I will be basically tying a couple of my previous presentations (i.e., "The Windows Registry as a Forensics Resource", "Tracking USB Storage Devices on Windows Systems", etc.) together with some "practical" application.

The agenda for the 2005 conference looks pretty interesting, with a good deal of emphasis on LEO-type information (i.e., courses/presentations on ILook, law, etc.)

It seems that Richard Bejtlich will be there, as well. I look forward to meeting him, and listening to his presentations.

No comments: